The Center for Aquatic Biology and Aquaculture (CABA) was established to provide leadership, focus, and support to University of California Davis researchers in addressing problems associated with California’s cultured and wild aquatic biological resources.
Listed below are only some of the many links to aquaculture sites on the web. Each site will provide additional links for individuals seeking more information.
- Aquacultural Engineering Society
- California Aquaculture, University of California, Davis
- Aquaculture, Auburn University
- AquaNIC (Aquaculture Network Information Center)
- American Fisheries Society
- California Department of Fish & Game
- Fish Base
- College of Agriculture and Enviromental Sciences, Davis
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Sea Grant College Program
- Pond Dynamics/Aquaculture Collaborative Research Support Program
- US Department of Agriculture
- US Trout Farmers of America
- World Aquaculture Society